We are happy to announce our commitment to sustainability improvements with the signing of a Green Practice Charter approved by LQSI. We must all do our part to face the challenge of global climate change. Here’s what we are promising.
Green Practice Charter
We, as signatories to this Charter, will commit to sustainability improvements in how we operate our business. We are proud to sign up to the Charter to express our commitment to working to tackle this global challenge.
Our commitment to:
- Review our overall business practices to ensure that they are as environmentally sustainable as possible.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Take all steps necessary to reduce the use of paper.
- Take all steps necessary to dispose of all waste in the most sustainable ways possible.
- Discontinue the use of Single Use Plastics.
- Travel to work, meetings and CPD events in a more sustainable manner.
- Engage in environmentally sustainable procurement practices.
What does this mean?
Simply put, we are holding ourselves accountable to make the changes we can to work in a manner that is sustainable and doesn’t negatively impact the environment. We hope to improve the environmental impact of the office by reducing the use of unsustainable materials and energy consumption. We plan on reducing our environmental footprint. By taking sustainability into consideration for everything we do in and outside of the office, including making our commute more sustainable by following these practices we hope to encourage others to create a more environmentally conscious office space.
Sustainability going forward
This is the first step in making our offices and practices more environmentally friendly. We will be delivering updates on our progress as we continue to improve the sustainability of PETER O’CONNOR & SON LLP.
We care about the world we live in and the people we serve. It is important that we can proudly state the steps we are taking to live more sustainably. Contact us for a legal team that cares for its clients.